PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED LIFE COACH
PCLC TRACK BROCHURE
Life Purpose Coaching Centers International® (LPCCI) is the only
Coach Training Provider worldwide that teaches three enviable coaching
methods: 25-Minute Laser, 50-Minute Traditional + 2-Day!
PCLC Certification Includes Two Coaching Niche Designations!
• Life Purpose Coach®
• Strategic 2-Day LifePlan Coach
NOTE: YOU MAY PREFER TO READ BROCHURE (PDF) AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, WHICH CONTAINS ALL THIS INFO!
[Teaches 5-25 minute coaching]
Students learn LPCCI’s 25-minute, proprietary process, LaserCoachingSM, to help clients with the character formation needed for fulfilling their unique, godly purpose. Students learn to…
- Commit to memory the twenty basic techniques every great Christian Coach uses.
- Feel comfortable practicing the scripts of the 25-minute proven model, doing Pro Bono sessions via the phone, Skype, and/or F2F to increase hours in a Coaching Others (CO) Log needed for PCLC certification.
- Use other downloadable and email-able worksheets, created by Dr. Brazelton, to coach clients professionally and effectively for 5-20 minutes in a more casual manner.
NOTE: Students need their Instructor’s highest eRecommendation (re. their Christlike character, PCLC potential, and motive for becoming a Coach) before PCLC2.
PCLC2: Our Christian Coaching Cornerstone: Life Purpose
[Teaches perspective about unique purpose]
- Why we coach from a “God’s Plan” perspective (biblically and theologically) with a spiritual giftedness and a “Surrender All” orientation (spiritually).
- Where we fit in the coaching industry (historically and currently, including our 12 Core Competencies and Code of Conduct).
- How we are posed in the competitive marketplace (professionally as a double-board-certified training provider for coaches).
- How much we rely on the principles of Human Behavior to coach our clients (philosophically and psychologically).
PCLC3: Life Purpose Coach®
[Teaches traditional, 50-min coaching]
Students learn to use the 50-minute, 10-week Life Purpose Coach® method to help individuals know and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives. Students learn to…
- Analyze characteristics of clients to determine suitability for coaching.
- Use professional coaching forms.
- Utilize basic and advanced coaching skills.
- Create great coaching questions.
- Use the Ten Essential Coaching Proficiencies.
- Develop a framework to help clients draft their life purpose statements.
- Use specific methods to affirm and celebrate clients’ achievements.
PCLC4: The Professional Coach
[Teaches business and marketing]
- Legal definition, expectations, and practices of the term “Professional,” as it relates to coaching.
- Benefits of must-do business practices, numerous low-cost marketing probes, how to keep clients for life, the power of technology in coaching, and the optional LPCCI role in launching/growing a business.
- Basics of “Coach Approaches for Business and Organizational Development,” which is now a globally recognized core competency for coaches.
NOTE: A Life Purpose Coach® Landing Page can be authorized after PCLC4, but students who decide to update their Landing Page after PCLC5 do incur a small webmaster fee ($30). The eTranscript and eCertificate are only awarded after PCLC5.
PCLC5: Our Coaching Milestone: BreakThru Intensive for
Christian Leadership Development
[Teaches 2-day coaching]
Students learn the proven process of the Strategic 2-Day LifePlan Coach, a designation awarded after all PCLC5 requirements have been met. They learn…
- The value of the Basic Supply List and logistics of “Pack ‘N Go” for 2-Day coaching sessions.
- The art of pre-planning to ensure “vacation-type” ambience and That’s a Wrap timing.
- Advanced “drill down” techniques to move the client forward.
- The power of the pen, felt-tip marker, and laptop—and other consultant secrets!
PCLC TUITION: $1,995
Clock Hours: You can earn 50 hours toward Board Certifications with two elite, coaching agencies.
Continuing Education Units: You can earn 5 units toward a college degree or to satisfy an annual job requirement.
Learning Coach-Tutor: Should you need considerable extra help to pass a particular course, your Instructor will assign a tutor to you at $60/hour Student Rate.
Annual Certification Renewal: $79 Fee, plus one class taken at least one month before your certification anniversary date.
PCLC MENTOR COACH (MC) FEE CHART
Professional Certified Life Coach represents approximately
23 Coach Hours over the span of 3-5 months
= Estimated $43/hour
These fees are not included in your tuition.
You are assigned seasoned coaches for your Person Being Coached (PBC) phone, Skype, and/or F2F sessions that are completed, ideally, prior to taking each next class or soon thereafter.
MC’s adhere to our Student Rates of $60 per 50-min session (range = $60-$135+) and $575 per LifePlan (range = $750-$2,000+). We appreciate their dedication to Christian coach training.
YOUR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AS A PBC:
PCLC2: Life Purpose Coach®
PCLC3: Business Coach
PCLC5: Strategic 2-Day LifePlan Coach
One 50-minute session
Five 50-minute sessions
One 50-minute biz/marketing session
Two days F2F (16 Hrs)
PCLC FIELD SUPERVISION
WHAT IS A FIELD SUPERVISOR (FS)? I hear that a FS is about to become my new best friend and can even teach me how to apply for other Coach Board Certifications, based on my classes at Life Purpose Coaching Centers International® (LPCCI) and additional coaching hours! Is all this true? YES!
During PCLC, you’re required to participate in Field Supervision. Your Certified Instructor is not only a PCLC Subject Matter Expert but is also a trained Field Supervisor (FS). The role of your FS is to orchestrate your entire Track experience, answer your logistics’ questions, have ongoing interactions with you, and encourage you—to assure that you understand and complete all your assignments. Your FS walks alongside you in these specific ways:
(1) Sets up and invites you to join your personal PCLC Student Dropbox, also known as your Proficiency ePortfolio. This ePortfolio documentation records your progress on all your assignments: homework, required reading, Forum posts, Coach-Client recordings for Performance Evaluations, Person Being Coached (PBC) Log, Coaching Others (CO) Log, two written Proficiency Exams, Instructor and Mentor Coach recommendations, etc. Your FS tracks your progress weekly and guides you as you complete the certification requirements.
(2) Reports a Pass/Fail grade to you on each assignment throughout the five courses. A Pass for the entire PCLC Track will result in two coach designations on your graduation certificate, which is awarded only after PCLC5 to give you as much time as possible to practice coaching.
(3) Introduces you to your Mentor Coach (MC) Team, so you can start your required coaching sessions as a PBC and note it in your approved PBC log. Also helps you get started on your required hours of coaching others and entering that info into your approved CO Log.
(4) Ensures that you receive/download, plus complete/upload to your Dropbox, all LPCCI templates/ forms/ docs (e.g., your application, acknowledging your agreement with LPCCI’s Statement of Faith and Same-Gender Coaching Policy; your eReference).
(5) Completes a Performance Evaluation on the coaching sessions you record and upload.
After you’ve diligently studied, learned, and practiced three distinctively different types of coaching methods (25-Minute Laser, 50-Minute Traditional + 2-Day) in the PCLC Track, you’ll confirm you have finalized your electronic, collective documentation (ePortfolio) in your Dropbox. Then your Instructor/FS can recommend you to Dr. Brazelton for graduation as a Professional Certified Life Coach with two coach designations.
WHAT ELSE(!) CAN A FS DO FOR ME?
LPCCI is a long-standing, Board-Certified Training Provider with these three agencies:
- Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE): Offers Board Certified Coach (BCC).
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC): Offers Board Certified Life Coach (BCLC).
- International Association of Continuing Education Training (IACET): Offers CEUs for your school and/or employer.
Your FS is trained to guide you through the qualifying process to earn your BCC, BCLC, CEUs!